RaShawnda T. MurphyAssociate
- North Carolina State Bar, 2019
- Durham County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Capital City Lawyers Association
- Junior League of Raleigh
- Women in the Profession Committee of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Recipient of 2020 North Carolina Bar Association Appellate Section Scholarship
- J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2019 (magna cum laude)
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
RaShawnda Murphy is a civil litigation attorney who takes a holistic approach to helping clients identify and solve their legal problems.
Before joining Sharpless McClearn Lester Duffy, PA, RaShawnda served as a judicial law Clerk for former Chief Justice Cheri L. Beasley at the North Carolina Supreme Court.
RaShawnda received her law degree in 2019 from North Carolina Central University School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. While in law school, RaShawnda worked as a summer Clerk with Supervisory Administrative Judge Regina Stephens of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She also worked as an extern with the North Carolina Central University Office of Legal Affairs. RaShawnda also served as Articles Editor of the Science and Intellectual Property Law Review.
Prior to attending law school, RaShawnda obtained a B.A. in Psychology and a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. RaShawnda is a native of Windsor, NC.
Outside of practicing law, RaShawnda can be found practicing yoga, developing new recipes, or hiking with her dog, Cola. She loves to travel, try new foods, and tending to her fresh herb garden.